Tuesday 15 June 2010

Moon may have more water than believed


A moon rock brought to Earth by Apollo 11, humans' first landing on the moon in July 1969, is shown as it floats aboard the International Space Station. Part of Earth can be seen through the window. The 3.6 billion year-old lunar sample was flown to the station in honor of the July 2009 40th anniversary of the historic first moon landing.The moon's interior may harbor 100 times more water than previous estimates, according to a new study that took a fresh look at samples of moon rocks collected by Apollo astronauts nearly 40 years ago.
I saw this research more than 100 times. If this news is a real story about the moon, it will be a good news for people. There are many reason to help proving the issue but some reason do not obviously motive. I think I will go to the moon one day to see what is on the moon. I really want to know. If I were there, I would take photos and sell to many people. I will be a millionare in a few minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment