Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bow Headbands


Bow headbands are one of the most popular because bows hold a feminine charm that’s both sassy and trended. Bows are cute but at the same time alluring, as it connotes something that needs to be unwrapped and unraveled. Bows on dresses are pretty enough, so how about bows on your head?

During ordinary days, bow headbands are cute and may be wearable everyday as long as they’re of negligible size. Bow headbands for school was even made famous by a modern fashion icon, Gossip Girl’s Blair Waldorf. They’re best for girls who want to exude the preppy charm.
I think all of you can add crystals on your bow headbands or get them in regal textures like satin or silk. They look best with sexy footwear. It is a good idea to create a new one in your style and not the same as other. I have ever bought one , And I design it for my friend's present. I very proud of it because it is my first DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment