Wednesday 5 May 2010

Success in Boyy Bag




LOCAL DESINGNER brings celebbrity style back home. I really proud of this women "Pitsinee Jitpleecheep", thai designer of the famous brand like boyy bag. This month, she will open her first shop in Central Chidlom. She graduated from fashion design at the New York. She start to paint the bag herself and her first DIY bag then turn out with some respond. This started her thinking that she should be a bag designer. She started her business with her partner. I really love their collection. If I were a millionare, I will buy all of them.






3 comments:

  1. I really love this brand like you.
    go shopping together is a good idea right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    it's a boy bag, maybe I should go too!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love your blog! I would totally buy all the BOYY bags if I were a millionaire too. :) btw, I think the designers for BOYY are Wannasiri Kongman and Jesse Dorsey. They have a blog at www.boyybag.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete